Snow White
SNOW WHITE
The Queen




Atika Kamilia.
Thirteen


Twitter


◄ older posts newer posts ►
Tuesday, 5 June 2012, 13:56
Still me :)

Hi and Assalamualiakum.

Long time don't update blog. :)
No story to tell you all.
And ALAHAMDULILLAH
I have a story to tell you all.

I don't go to school in two week because I fever.
And ALAHAMDULILLAH
I ok.

In that week, I have mid year exam....
And I don't go to school cause fever and
I have to do it after this school holiday.
This is so suck. 
I hate school.

In school holiday, I spent my time at kampung 
with my mom,sister and friend.
I very enjoy with my holiday.
But I miss my dad :(.
But it ok cause this Saturday 
he come back home. Yeah :D

I will spent my time with my dad this Saturday.
Jyeah.

I am happy right now.



That all.

Assalamualaikum :)